Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lupe + Kanye + Pharrell = Ridiculoso Track









I remember the first time I heard that Kanye and Pharrell would pair up for that track off Pharrell's In My Mind. I thought they were about to change the game. Then they dropped that boo boo. Man, that shit was wack. I was expecting some otherworldly shit like this new "Us Placers" featuring Lupe Tobasco. Anyway thank, Spine Magazine for hosting it on their site. I jacked the link from Gorilla v. Bear. I guess it's not really jacking if I'm self snitching myself out. Any check the shit out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

criddiecrackcorn