Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Sunday, May 27, 2007

You Ever Been Ashamed to Tell Cats You Listened to Some Shit...

Here's three shits cats probably didn't know I listened to:

1. Gucci Mane


I'm almost shocked that I listen to his ignorant bullshit, but for some reason I enjoy the shit. It makes no utter sense, it's ignorant like a newborn baby, I could write the lyrics standing on my head but the shit bumps. Between that "Pillz" track (is your rollin', is you rollin' bitch i might be, bitch i might be) track and that "Freaky Gurls" (she's a very freaky girl, don't take home to mother...) he somehow manages to get in the rotation. This is music even God would slap you for. Check it out here.

2. John Mayer



Yea...yea...yea...What can I say here. I know this is the type of music cats take fully clothed showers while they're crying but I somehow dig his overly emotional, drastically confused, love ballads. You can tell this cat is one of those spastic, awkward dudes who does not know how to control their appendiges but whatever the case is, he's made it work for him (note:i.e. banging big boobie Jessica Simpson) . They're the only type of dudes who are capable of making this type of music (see: Chris Martin) b/c they're so freakishly awkward. I got hip to Mayer my first year of college and used to bump it in my headphones when no one was around. Eventually other cats start fuckin' with it off the strength but yea, NO ONE WHO BUMPS JOHN MAYER GETS STREET CRED. NO ONE. Who says while you're about to ride "aye, aye man, throw on that J. Mayer??? If someone has said this in your crew, you may want to start looking for a new crew.

3. Daft Punk



Very lightweight fruity, I must admit. If you've never heard Daft Punk and most black people probably never have check here. Imagine this scenario: mo-moes dancing around, at a rave with no shirts, waving their arms frantically. Truth is they may be listening to some Daft Punk. I think I picked up one of their albums off one of those Japanimation videos they had and I thought it was straight; different but straight. It was a real smooth listen. That's all I can remember about it but just some different type shit for when I don't feel like listening to rappers scream bullshit into mics.

No comments: