Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Friday, June 8, 2007

Akon = The Most Gangster Synthesized Voice Dude Ever



First, underage smut action and now this. I'll go on record of saying especially after looking at the pic above that I'd lay wood to this chick. Back to the regular scheduled blogging...

Ok, I heard about this incident but I didn't know it was like this. This is not a shove off the stage incident where an overly excited dude gets pushed off of a stage which happens at damn near every concert. Akon helps dude onto the stage and then Hulk Hogan's his ass into the crowd. The shit is a full on body slam.

No comments: