Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Sunday, June 3, 2007

I'm Just In The Mood to Post some Hot Shit...pt. 1 Gilbert



Some of you may or may not know who Gil Scott Heron is. I guarantee Kanye does though. He's probably sampled Gilbert about 5-10x, Real talk. Like most great artists who came up during his time 60-70s, Gil got caught up w/the heroine but he's the spoken word artist responsible for "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" Yea, that's him. Read about him. Most of his music that I've heard, contains some element of social commentary and mass quantities of funk. I just wanted to post some of his shit though b/c it's heat and otherwise cats might never hear it. You're welcome.

I got more Gil too just let me know if y'all want me to post more.

"we almost lost detroit mp3"

"The Needle's Eye"

No comments: