Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Friday, June 22, 2007

Watch What You Say To Me...New T.I. + Jay



It's no secret that I don't have high hopes for this album but this track is a step in the right direction. This track is about millionaires showing how gully they are as if they'll have to prove themselves in the streets...I guess you're never too rich for street cred. I'd sell out and never give a shit what the hood thought but hey that's just me. Oh, props to Hip Hop Dx for the track (which has their drops on it) and Nahright.com which is where I copped it from. Enjoy.

No comments: