Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Sunday, June 3, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I remember when this shit just came out. My thoughts: "Yes, model sluts on tv and perhaps brief scenes of nudity (i.e. nips, cooter shoots)" and I indeed watched it for a couple of episodes. The starved chicks kinda didn't do it for me, but this is all a digression. Me being from the AUC, I took a personal interest when Eva from CAU was on there. Despite her bitchy attitude she still ended up winning; go figure. But now, all I got is one question.

Tell me have you seen her?

No comments: