Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Sunday, June 17, 2007

That's All Folks: JRawls + Declaime = The Dank and Jammy Show



Sometimes weed can assist in the creative process. JRawls (the producer) and Declaime (the rapper) use blunts as their muse while they peruse the sin city, Vegas. There's singing, rapping, quasi spoken word, pimp talk and well placed interludes from Vegas variety shows. The LP has the feel of bright lights, big city. I love the shit. Maybe you will too. If not I'm sorry I wasted your time (Not).

The Dank and Jammy Show

1 comment:

fuckgoogle said...

After one of my four downloads clears I'll opine.