Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Drop the Fuckin' Album You Pricks




Betwixt all the tomfoolery that went on with the two above this is the product (one out of the many tracks they supposedly collabed on). I think this is supposed to be Saigon's single, although I thought "Pain In My Life" was the single but I figured that wouldn't last b/c it's just a little bit too real for the radio. Depending on how well the Greatest Story Never Told sells, I think we may see a new model for promotin' albums; artists upping their internet presence, getting guestblogs on myriad sites, droppin E-disses via Youtube. Although nerds like myself have been rippin' artist(s) new assholes on the world wide web for some time now, we are now beginning to see rappers have their semi-literate weed carriers use the net to push their own agendas, mainly selling an assload of albums and subsequently making $$$ via concerts. I think I see a blog coming...For now, check out Saigon's new single "C'mon Baby" produced by Just Blaze adlibbed by Swizzy.

Oh yea, you two fucks stop teasin the fuckin net and drop this fabled album. We're feenin over here!!!

Saigon-C'mon Baby

No comments: