Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Other Child



This idea spawned out of many of my dialogues where I'm ranting about how hot some new shit is and how yall (my friends) need to get up on it. Basically, I have a new blog devoted to posting new shit, exclusive shit, vintage shit; well just mad shit but it's more so music-driven. Confused, well this ought to clarify. When you're done there, here's the main address for your audio consumption and general enjoyment.

Don't worry loyal fans, I'm still posting here but while Hip Hop is so blah I gotta do something right.

No comments: