Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Friday, July 6, 2007

Thanks: 2,000 Readers and Counting



I wanted to do this when I hit 1,000 hits but I just never got around to it and I thought it would be kind of lame to do it when had already passed(like thanks for 1,016 hits) but I appreciate all the love people have been showing me on this blog shit. I remember when I got my first hit. I was mad excited now cats regularly check my shit. I write just because I love to write and I originally created this blog b/c I wanted to talk to yall and yall have been talking back. ON THE REAL, THANKS Be on the look out for the mag I'm about to put out too...More on that later.

Thanks...Yall (the readers) are the reason I keep doing it

No comments: