Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Friday, July 6, 2007

This is Why I Love This Hip Hop Shit: Jay Electronica



Fuck, I can't come up with anything profound to say. I got writer's block which is a bit odd for me...

(minutes later) Okay, here we go. Just when I was ready to give up on this Hip Hop shit, someone reminds me just why I love this shit so much. Although on a daily basis we see Hip Hop debased, degraded and (excuse my French) fucked in the ass, we forget that it has so much potential. It truly is an art form when placed in the right hands. Which brings me to the reason for this post: Jay Electronica. As I came to work, thinking about how much I hate fucking working on shit I don't care about, I went over to Billie X.'s blog over at XXL and stumbled upon this cat named Jay Electronica. As I enjoy listening to new music I went over to Just Blaze's blog and what I heard made me forget everything I was doing and realize why I love this Hip Hop shit. Click below and let me know what yall think.

No comments: