Google
Note: I created this blog as a way to open up a dialogue with others (you the reader). If you don't leave your fucking comments, then it's not a dialogue. I say all this to say, leave your comments in the comment box to the right or under the posts. It is much appreciated readers. -Management-

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Can't Tell Me Nothing," New Track By Kanye Tidda



Another Ye track leaked. I scooped it from another blog. It sounds like some real down south shit with the organs and horns (DJ Toomp-ish from Young Jeezy fame). Tidda even threw some Jeezy adlib samples on there too. Ironic, I was just talking about Jeezy. On the track, Ye rhymes about using cake to escape his problems. It's cool definitely not onpar w/that Common shit but it's iiight. Y'all let me know what you think about it.

Can't Tell Me Nothing

No comments: